Wednesday 7 August 2013

More Quad War....




(Still learning how to manage this blog, grumble....mumble.... Pictures won't stay where I want them....)

The "back yard" behind our cabins is a well-used space. 

The back yard, with path to other cabins

A great place for relaxing with some home-made wine

The kids love to swing in the hammock

It's also a good place to hold the Newcomers' Breakfast

Under the sunshade I taught three classes on headwear

Grrrr!I want to add more pictures but they keep showing up in the wrong place. This is frustrating!

And then I look at the pictures above and the frustration melts away. I realize what a great weekend we had, and how fortunate I am to have such a space to play in!  Blog-shmog.... I can post more pictures tomorrow....




No comments:

Post a Comment