Tuesday 14 October 2014

What Happened????

Short answer: Lots!
I just didn't get around to blogging about it because I was too busy doing

Long answer: I forget…. I forget to blog. I forget how to blog. I forget the things I was planning to blog about. I forget where I saved the pictures to go with the stories. 

And now I've reached the stage where "If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well/ It were done quickly." At least I've remembered a few things…. must push ahead before I forget again!

So here are just a couple of pictures from Quad War -- one of the many events, activities and projects I plan to blog about soon.

The Newcomers' Breakfast, just behind our cabin

A not-so-period but totally cool way to spend a hot afternoon

That's Raven, with the  "new K&J" cabin in the background

And that's me, with the St. Birgitta's cap, the knitted purse and the now-sleeveless surcote, and the "wee cottage" in the background

Logan concentrates on making a glass bead -- with Coryn's Garb Shop in the background

Jillian, Logan and Silas in front of Raven's "Cloaking Devices"/ James' "Coffee Shop"

A few of the many people enjoying the hospitality next door

No comments:

Post a Comment