Thursday 13 March 2014

AAARRGGH! And That's Why I Don't Post as Often as I Should

Yes, I know I should post more often (and spend less time doing other things on the computer, like MineCraft).
It's not that I have nothing to post about. I've been keeping busy, and taking pictures to prove it. It's just that when I try to post something my computer becomes downright uncooperative. Mulish, even!
I just spent an hour composing a nice post, and then, in the process of adding pictures, I lost the whole thing!

Now I don't have time to do it over again. After lunch I have to do my Food Bank volunteer work. After that I have to go out to walk some more…. have to get those 10,000 steps in every day! And after supper I have some more "volunteer" work. By the time I get home, MineCraft will look a lot more attractive than my blog's "New Post" page. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment